Job Position: Account Manager
Basic Function: Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients while generating new leads and converting new clients.
Reporting To: Vice-President Business Development
Employment Type: Full-Time Permanent
Salary Range: Competitive based upon experience
Benefits: Included (after 3-month probationary period). Employer pays 50% contribution.
Hours: Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm). Hours may vary depending on the needs of the business.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
- Understand the business environment and business strategy.
- Build our business around solving our customer’s problems and adding value to their operations
- Build and execute a CRM strategy and own the communications to the customer
- Develop strong knowledge of the company’s products, services, and lines of business.
- Develop strong knowledge of our customer base and manage their accounts
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
- Work with the Business Development team to mine our customer list for growth opportunities and generate new business
- Work closely with the Admin and Operations to ensure a seamless customer experience
- Ownership and execution of other projects as required
- Achieving sales targets
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives
- Attending client meetings
- Help build a GREAT organization where everyone will:
- Say what needs to be said
- Be bold
- Be innovative
- Take pride; and
- Get it done (properly).
- Completing administrative work, as required
- Attend tradeshows and other sales events as needed.
- Undergraduate Degree or College Diploma in a related field
- Experience in a B2B Service and Sales Environment.
- Experience in a fast-growing company preferred.
- Experience within an organization where Customer Focus is critical to success.
- Driven to understand the needs of the business, and the ability to link sales activities towards fulfilling those needs.
- Strong MS office skills
Bilingualism (French/English) will be seen as an asset
- Hungry for success, motivated self-starter
- Eager problem solver
- Excellent writing ability
- Detail oriented strategic thinker with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple and potentially conflicting priorities
- Desire and passion to continue growing in their career and the ambition to grow, evolve and change with the company.
- Team-player and willing mentor, capable of functioning with confidence and credibility at every level of the organization.
ABOUT SHIFT RECYCLING & REVOLUTION RECYCLING
Shift Recycling is a fast growing end of life e-waste recycling and e-scrap trading company. Founded in 2010, Shift has grown to be one of the largest processors of e-waste in Ontario. Shift purchases end-of-life IT assets (e-waste) from large volume generators of such as municipalities, scrap dealers, school boards, governments, retailers, brand owners, waste companies and IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) companies.
Revolution Recycling, a wholly owned subsidiary of Shift Recycling, focuses on serving the business community from SMB’s through to large enterprise and offers a complete disposition solution for IT hardware that extends into data destruction, reverse logistics, asset refurbishment/resale, secure destruction and environmentally friendly recycling services.